onesto cracker pairing suggestions
Try Onesto Rosemary Crackers with...
- a thin slice of Parmigiano-Reggiano topped with roasted veggies
- chunk of baby Swiss some shave country ham
- a triple crème topped with a thin slice of salami
- an aged Gruyere and a smear of a roasted garlic bulb
- shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano and crispy proscuitto
Try Onesto Everything Crackers with...
- a mild cream cheese, wild smoked salmon and a few capers
- a young Chèvre drizzled with local honey
- a dollop of crème fresh topped with fresh minced chives
- a chunk of Manchego and a sliver of roasted red pepper
- a classic hummus and topped with roasted peppers
Try Onesto Sea Salt Crackers with...
- apricot jam and Tomme de Savoie
- an aged Cheddar topped with a sliver of ripe pear
- blackberry jam and Comtè
- Roquefort or Gorgonzola Dolce with a drizzle of local honey
- melted dark chocolate and sprinkled with crushed nuts
- crunchy nut butter and strawberry jam
- homemade guacamole and minced cilantro
onesto cookie serving ideas
Our twists on some fun ways to enjoy Onesto cookies:
- mini cheese cakes: press a cookie in the bottom of a cupcake tin, pour cheesecake filling over and bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes.
- ice cream cake: alternate layers of cookies and your favorite ice ream in a pie plate, top with melted chocolate, freeze for at least 3 hours.
- cookie pie a la mode: place a cookie in a microwaveable bowl, heat for 25 seconds, top with ice cream or pudding.
- "homemade" ice cream: soften a pint of vanilla, chocolate or coffee ice cream, crumble some cookies and mix well, re-freeze for at least 3 hours.
- classic ice cream sandwich: pick any two of our cookies and your favorite ice cream...the ideas are endless!
- "just because": dip any of our cookies into melted chocolate, sprinkle with crushed nuts, crushed mint candies or dried fruit, let the chocolate set before serving.